We live in a world where remote working is rife. People are constantly switching between mobile and desktop and new, more efficient means of communication are taking over. Unified communications solutions for business join all of these aspects together, synching up landlines, mobiles, desktops, laptops, tablets to ensure data is constantly available, resulting in improved productivity and customer service.
Simplify your Communications with Intuity
At Intuity Communications, we have one main aim; to make communication simple. Whether you’re looking to engage directly with colleagues, customers or stakeholders, we are experts in keeping people connected.
Our Unified Communication solutions make communicating simple. We integrate email, SMS, voicemail, Instant Message, fixed and mobile telephony, ensuring all data, files and calendars are automatically shared between devices. We ensure your employees are able to access all their necessary information at the click of a button, helping them to provide an effective service to customers, no matter their location.
And there’s no need to compromise on quality. With our unified communications solutions, organisations can effectively integrate a secure, reliable, borderless telecommunications network into their infrastructure, benefiting from the same high-quality voice, data and video performance from desktop, on all devices.
How does Unified Communications Benefit Your Business?
Streamlining your communication channels will have enormous benefits for your business. Through effective monitoring, maintenance and servicing, Intuity Communications will deliver you a commercial advantage and guarantee business continuity by:
- Improving workforce productivity: Facilitate easier communication between employees, delivering the opportunity for collaboration, multi-tasking and greater development of interpersonal relationships.
- Supporting mobility and flexibility: Enable employees to conduct business at all times by unifying your locations and workers through one all-encompassing system.
- Reducing equipment and operational costs: Rid your business of the need for multiple systems and service providers by bringing together all communication costs into one overall bill. Streamline your outgoings and enjoy a more cost-effective and simple communication solution for your business.
- Delivering scalability: Support your business to grow without the need for greater investment in infrastructure, using a Unified Communication system hosted in the cloud.
- Improving customer interaction: Provide the level of customer service your clients expect. With signalling availability, you’ll always know who is available to take a call, and with screening and easy transference options available, you can make sure the right, available person is at the end of the line.
Why Choose Intuity Communications?
Our team of experts are ready to design a Unified Communication solution perfect for your business.
We’ll work with you to rapidly deploy the most effective agile working tools, which will enable full collaboration, both internally and externally. We’ll take the time to understand your unique business requirements, and design and implement a solution to support staff productivity, reduce operational overheads and deliver maximum value and return on investment.
Whether you’re seeking a new unified communication solution or looking to update, upgrade or enhance your existing set-up, we’ll deliver secure, resilient and flexible solutions that integrate seamlessly with your existing infrastructure.
We currently supply and support business Unified Communications for organisations of 30 to 3,000+ users in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, London and the south-east of the UK.
Why not be one of them?
For advice, a quotation, or to arrange an appointment with one of our unified system specialists, call us on 0345 241 1521 or send us an enquiry.