Using Hosted VoIP within your business can create significant savings and increase flexibility. By paying a set monthly bill, agreed prior to installation, you won’t be caught out with large phone bills. This internet phone system also allows your business telephony to be effective from anywhere, making remote working and international calls easier than ever before.
What is hosted VoIP?
VoIP stands for ‘Voice over Internet Protocol’ and is essentially a phone system, allowing you to take calls over the internet as opposed to a traditional telephone. The system is cloud based, meaning it is hosted and managed by an external source, therefore reducing the maintenance needed from you.
Hosted VoIP works by picking up your audio recording, sending it through the internet as data and then transferring it back into audio to the person on the receiving end of the call. This saves money as it incorporates call fees into your monthly broadband package.
The evolution of this technology means that hosted telephony is accessible and affordable, even for small businesses.
What are the benefits of hosted VoIP?
Hosted VoIP can help businesses of all sizes combat multiple challenges they may be facing with their internal and external communications. From huge phone bill savings to ease of communication, the benefits are endless and there is no reason not to make the switch.
More benefits include:
- Reduced costs. With set monthly costs and unlimited calls, you will save money on huge phone bills and the costs associated with international calls.
- High quality voice communication. Poor sound quality is not an option during important business discussions. You will experience clearer communication due to high quality nature of VoIP technology.
- Low maintenance. Cloud-based software means it is managed through an external server. Therefore, maintenance costs and efforts are covered, saving you time and money to invest in other areas of your business.
- Additional features. Alongside traditional telephone features such as voicemail and messaging, you will also have access to additional features, such as conference calls, with an unlimited number of people and effective management of client contact details.
- Disaster management. There is no need to worry about the loss of important data in the event of a flood or fire. Everything is stored in the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- Widely accessible. This internet-based phone system is available to use from anywhere, making remote working and international calls easier than ever before.
- Adaptable. If your business expands or changes in the future, hosted VoIP can easily grow with you and adapt to your newfound needs with minimal extras required.
- High security is guaranteed from your network provider with the correct protection software in place to ensure your data and information remains confidential.
Why choose Intuity Communications?
Intuity Communications are trusted experts in their field, holding high standards within their team and service offerings. Decades of combined industry experience means that quality is guaranteed.
With customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do, we will work collaboratively with you to ensure your individual business needs are met and you are supported from beginning to end.
Get ready to see your communications system transformed before your eyes. Get in touch to find out more and start the transformation.