More than ever, business communications rely on connectivity. So a high quality and reliable internet connection is a fundamental requirement for your business. At Intuity, we’ll keep you connected, with fast, efficient and reliable business connectivity solutions that are updated regularly, continuously monitored and professionally maintained.
Our tailored connectivity solutions include:
- Data and Wide Area Networks, business broadband and fibre
- Leased lines
- Cloud-based services
- State-of-the-art telecoms equipment
Contact us for expert business connectivity solutions
How Intuity can help your business
We understand that every business is unique, so we provide bespoke connectivity solutions tailored to our different clients. Our experienced consultants will work closely with you to understand your processes, performance and technical requirements. Based on this we’ll propose and implement a package with the right connectivity for your current and future business needs.
Choosing the right connectivity for your business is important. There are a variety of options, which we can guide you through.
Business broadband and fibre
With Intuity, you can count on a high-quality and reliable internet connection, whatever your requirements. We offer a full range of connectivity options, from 3G and 4G, to xDSL, FTTC, Ethernet First Mile (EFM) and Fibre. Capacity is matched to your business, so your employees can access their business-critical data and applications, when and where they need to.
- Flexible, uncontended business-grade connectivity
- Next-generation, high-performance network technology
- Secure access to cloud services
- Fully managed installation by qualified, in-house engineers
- Proactive 24/7 client support helpdesk
Data networks and Wide Area Networks (WANs)
Data networks link all your business computers and devices, supporting workforce mobility, cloud computing, VOIP calls and more. There are different types of data networks to choose from: a Local Area Network (LAN) will connect the devices on your premises, while Wide Area Networks (WANs) allow you to securely send and receive data from outside your office. Benefits include:
- Improved reliability: a resilient network with low latency, supported by industry-leading SLAs
- High speed and low latency, for reliable implementation of time-critical applications such as voice and video
- Reduced infrastructure costs
- Secure access to cloud service providers
- Ability to deploy agile, IP-based applications, even to multiple offices and remote users
Leased line broadband
If you require a reliable, high-speed connection, or if data security is of particular importance to your business, leased line broadband could be the best connectivity solution for your business.
- Benefit from a dedicated line solely for your business use
- Premium, super-fast and ultra-reliable connectivity
- High-capacity ethernet connection,
- Enhanced data security
Cloud-based services help businesses to be more flexible, resilient and efficient, saving on hardware and software costs and achieving more predictable operational costs in the future. Our enterprise-grade cloud services come with the guaranteed reliability that is essential for mission-critical data. The flexibility of our pay-as-you-go model means that new cloud services can be added or removed quickly, so you can respond in an agile way to your changing business needs.
- Access enterprise-grade services with low infrastructure setup costs
- Keep your infrastructure up-to-date as technology changes
- Add capacity easily when required
- Reduce infrastructure and network management costs
- Get unlimited data storage and computing capacity
- Benefit from an extensive range of private and public connectivity options
Why Choose Intuity Communications?
- We offer price-competitive internet connectivity for organisations of 30 to 3,000+ users.
- We are ISO certified in Information Security Management and Quality Management Systems.
- We are a carrier-independent network operator – which means we’re not tied to any one particular carrier. So we’re free to choose the best carrier to connect you to our network, providing the right amount of bandwidth at a competitive rate.
- More importantly, we leverage our multi-carrier relationships to ensure resilient connectivity and unprecedented levels of service availability.
- In addition to connectivity services, we also offer cyber security solutions to keep your data protected.