Contact Centre Solutions
Using technology to give your call centre a competitive edge
Customer facing departments are the window to your organisation and managing your customer experience is imperative. An executable customer service strategy is one way to differentiate yourselves from your competition but to achieve an outstanding customer experience, you will also need the right technology and an engaged workforce.
Our contact centre and customer engagement solutions enable a collaborative voice and multimedia customer experience, driving an accelerated level of customer service and enhancing customer interactions. Although contact centres have seen a huge shift to multi-channel engagement (SMS, email, instant messaging, voicemail, fixed and mobile telephony), voice still remains a fundamental part of any contact centre solution.
By adopting a contact centre solution, you will:
- Professionalise your organisation
- Make every customer experience a positive one, building loyalty and increasing customer lifetime value
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Provide your organisation with a flexible, scalable, highly secure and feature rich customer engagement solution.
- Increase workforce engagement – driving effectiveness through historical and real time reporting (agent monitoring) which will highlight development areas, increase agent productivity and enable quality customer interactions.
- Increase supervisor effectiveness through robust unified reporting to ensure agents are meeting customer service performance indicators, intelligent call routing to direct customers to the most appropriately skilled agent and workforce management
- Provide architecture to ensure business continuity during unforeseen disruptions.
HOW INTUITY COMMUNICATIONS CAN HELP YOU MAXIMISE YOUR BIGGEST ASSET – YOUR WORKFORCE
Intuity Communications is a recognised expert in contact centre technology, whether on premise or cloud based. We can work with you to plan, design, install and maintain your contact centre solution and can train your team to maximise the potential of your customer management systems.
So, whether you’re looking to implement a new contact centre or upgrade or enhance your existing architecture, we can help you to adopt a solution that will significantly enhance your customer experience, whilst delivering maximum value and return on investment. The outcome, a more professional and innovative business and a more productive and agile workforce across multiple devices and platforms.
To find out more about how we can help you to create or improve your contact centres, click here or call 0345 241 1521.
The business benefits of better telecoms
Efficient, reliable, secure telecommunications are at the heart of every call centre, and ensuring that they are maintained, serviced and upgraded as appropriate will, in turn, deliver competitive advantages and provide guaranteed business continuity.
- Reduced equipment and operational costs
- Improved internal and external communications
- Feature-rich communication tools accessible on any device in any location
- Centralised systems management and control
- Scalable up to thousands of users
Intuity Communications supplies and supports telecommunications systems for organisations of 30 to 3,000+ users in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, London and the south-east of the UK.
For advice, a quick quote or to arrange an appointment with one of our call centre specialists, click here or call 0345 241 1521.