Pumpkin carving competition
With CoronaVirus throwing a spanner in the works and preventing many of us from taking part in the activities we really enjoy, the team at Intuity Communications thought we would create a bit of fun by running a pumpkin carving competition. Its just for the kids, so apologies to all the big kids out there!. Whether you’ve bought, grown or had the opportunity to pick your own pumpkin, now is the time to get creative. The team cannot wait to see your creations.
Terms and conditions
- You must have fun!
- You must work under the supervision of an adult.
- This competition is being administered by Intuity Communications Limited, whose registered office is Unit 2 Devonshire Business Centre, Works Road, Letchworth, Hertfordshire, SG6 1GJ.
- This competition is open to residents of England, who are under 16 years of age on the closing date.
- You are excluded from entering this competition if a member of your family is employed by Intuity Communications.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The closing date for this competition is 5pm on Friday 6th November 2020. No entries will be permitted after this time/date.
- Intuity Communications cannot take any responsibility for entries that are not received.
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include: child’s full name, age, home address, a photo of the child with their pumpkin design and the preferred gift card.
- By entering this competition, the entrant and his/her parent or legal guardian agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined within this document.
- Intuity Communications reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
- The winner will receive a gift card to the value of £25. There is no cash alternative.
- Intuity Communications employees will be judging the entries and the judge’s decision is final.
- There will be one winner.
- The winning entry will be announced via our social media on Monday 9th November 2020, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
- The winner (and Parent or Legal Guardian) agrees to the use of the child’s first name and image being used in publicity material.
- If the winner’s gift card cannot be delivered in person, it will be sent out via Royal Mail on Friday 13th November 2020 to the winning recipient at the address stated on the original entry.
- Intuity Communications reserves the right to disqualify entrants that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to the winner of this competition or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please visit our website to review our GDPR Statement.