Enhance your business communications with modern, reliable and feature-led business telephony systems and expert advice from Intuity Communications.
Choose from a complete range of services to suit your business requirements, including Hosted and Cloud solutions or an On-Premise or Hybrid approach, and keep connected no matter what.
Resilient Business Telephony Solutions
An effective and trustworthy telephone system is at the heart of any business. It enables stress-free communication with clients, employees and partners, supporting high-quality customer service interactions, and streamlining internal, team-wide collaborations.
At Intuity Communications, we work with organisations of all types, from SMB to enterprise-scale solutions, getting under the skin of their business to ensure we have the necessary information to recommend and deliver a completely tailored business phone system.
Our experts work with you to implement your chosen features and telephony services, offering ongoing support to keep you connected at all times. We’ll audit your current calls and line usage, identify areas where we can reduce costs and free up budget for more important projects. We’ll consolidate both your billing and supply chain, simplifying budgeting and management.
So, whether you’re migrating to IP for the first time, or seeking to develop your existing business telephony system, we’ll provide secure, resilient and flexible solutions that integrate seamlessly with your existing infrastructure.
The Benefits of a Business Telephone System from Intuity
Benefit from partnering with Intuity Communications and support your business to grow, with a telephony solution you can rely on:
- Flexible and mobile: transfer phones around the office with ease, enabling remote working structures and flexible solutions for your employees. Keep staff connected no matter their location, with call diversions from office to mobile and voicemail delivery via email attachments
- Cost-effective: integrate a more cost-effective, yet improved quality, phone system which will deliver a return on investment for your business. Integrate all your systems into one overall solution, lowering equipment, maintenance and operational costs too.
- Scalable: add thousands of more employees to your business phone system at your leisure, with a solution you can trust to grow alongside your business
- Multi-feature: choose from a range of features to add to your phone system. Establish voicemail, email voicemail, hold music, personalised messaging and much more across multiply devices
- Unified: consolidate your email, IM and call recordings into one fully managed telephone system, making communication methods simpler and more streamlined
- Improved internal and external communication: transfer calls seamlessly between team members and locations, enabling staff to support customers by putting them in touch with the best available contact at all times. Keep colleagues connected and working collaboratively, with free inter-office calls throughout your network
Choosing the Right Business Telephone System
Whether you are moving towards a more flexible, collaborative infrastructure by deploying VoIP, or simply hoping to reduce your expenditure on or replace your ISDN lines, we’ll help you to discover the best solution to take your business forward.
Hosted and Cloud Business Phone Solutions: Cloud-based and hosted telephony-as-a-service provides access to the full range of enterprise-class functionality, without the need for initial investment in an on-premise PBX. Services are provisioned through a fully managed data centre to deliver a future-proofed service, with carrier-grade resilience and security.
Customers can choose a hosted telephony service, which utilises a shared PBX, or a cloud service, with a dedicated PBX. Calls are routed via business-grade broadband, rather than a local exchange, so users can make and receive calls from any internet-connected location using a single phone number.
On-Premise: the traditional approach of using on-premise office phone systems requires businesses to invest in the right infrastructure, products and services to maximise flexibility and performance whilst minimising costs. Intuity Communications maintains vendor accreditations and technical expertise, with key communications technology manufacturers Avaya, Liquid Voice, Gamma, Ring Central, Xima and Microsoft.
This enables us to provide truly independent advice, design an appropriate architecture and supply, install and support all of the tier-one hardware, software and services necessary for a best-in-class solution.
Hybrid: a hybrid solution utilises a mix of on-premise hardware and virtualised services to deliver the best of both worlds. The hybrid model is a resilient solution and is often used by organisations transitioning from one technology to another, in order to manage the speed of migration.
Intuity Communications provides expert advice and guidance as to the most suitable hybrid strategy; helping you to migrate to the on-premise or hosted environment that is best for your business.
Why Choose Intuity Communications?
We supply and support business telephony for organisations of 30 to 3,000+ users in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, London and the south-east of the UK.
If you and your business are unsure what kind of business telephone system is the right way to go, we’ll help you weigh up the pros and cons of the technologies available to determine the best solution for your business.
To find out more about how we can help your business to communicate more effectively, call us on 0345 241 1521 or send us an enquiry.
Intuity Communications News
- How to ace your customer service at ChristmasNovember 24, 2021 - 2:28 pm
- Can Microsoft Teams replace your telephone system?October 28, 2021 - 4:10 pm
- Intuity Communications Wins Business of the Year in North HertfordshireOctober 4, 2021 - 4:50 pm
- The Future Of Customer SupportSeptember 24, 2021 - 12:42 pm
- GDPR Call Recording Best PracticesAugust 16, 2021 - 12:39 pm
- Benefits Of 5GJuly 26, 2021 - 12:40 pm